A wonderfully warm piece of knitwear is indispensable and should be a permanent fixture in all men's and women's wardrobes all year round. Everyone loves a nice soft knitwear sweater that doesn't scratch. There are lots of benefits to owning a high-quality piece of men’s/women’s knitwear. Knitted blouses are available in different qualities and are suitable for all seasons. You can throw on some light knitwear for a lovely summer evening, or thicker knitwear for cooler days.
Why is knitwear an essential part of any wardrobe?
- A knitted sweater works perfectly as either an outer and inner layer
- Knitwear can round off your look, regardless of whether you’re going for something casual or stylish
- A knitted cardigan is great for jazzing up a basic T-shirt
- A knitted pullover combined with a shirt always looks good
- Knitted sweaters never go out of style
- Knitwear isn’t just warm and comfortable; it also looks great
Knitwear is for everyone, both men and women. We sell knitted pullovers and cardigans for men/women with zips and buttons. In our store, you can find a range of knitted sweaters with both V-neck and round neck in classic, timeless designs that never go out of fashion.
Our knitwear is available in a range of dark to light neutral colours. Regardless of whether it’s black, grey, blue, sandy or even bordeaux-coloured knitwear you’re looking for, you can find it at ID®.
Quality and comfort above all
On this page, you can find different types of knitwear for men and women. Knitwear is a great choice for combining quality, comfort and a great look into a single clothing item. Looking for the perfect knitted sweater? One that isn’t scratchy, shrinks after washing or starts to fray soon after you’ve bought it? Then you’ve come to the right place.
All our knitwear for men and women shares the same soft feel and high quality.
- Most of our knitwear is superwash-treated and suited for machine washing on the wool program (30-40 degrees)
- Our knitwear is made from a light and soft material that provides good freedom of movement and comfort
- We have knitwear in lovely soft and smooth materials such as merino wool, which is a delight to wear
- You can also find knitted cardigans in milano knit, a soft and slightly more durable quality
Merino knitwear that doesn’t itch
Knitted merino pullovers are an essential component in any wardrobe which can be used year-round due to merino’s temperature-regulating properties.
Merino is a particularly fine and natural type of wool that comes from merino sheep. You might think that merino’s not for you, but you may want to read on to discover some of the benefits of merino. Many people often associate wool with a scratchy sensation, but in fact, compared to regular wool, merino textiles are much softer and thinner, which is what makes a merino pullover feel so comfortable and luxurious to wear.
To make your merino knitwear last longer, you can simply leave it out to air instead of washing it if it’s not dirty.
3 good reasons to choose merino knitwear:
- It’s temperature-regulating, which means it can keep you warm in cold weather, while also keeping you from getting too hot in warmer weather.
- It’s soft and pleasant to wear compared to regular wool.
- You don’t need to wash your wool knitwear very often. Instead, leave your knitwear out to air for a while before it’s ready to throw on again.
- It doesn’t absorb sweat odours
Regardless of whether you’re looking for a lovely warm sweater, a great-looking long-sleeved cardigan, a nice pullover for women/men, warm and comfortable home clothes or a practical and functional blouse, you can always high-quality clothes at ID®.